Calvin Klein’s Eternity for Women and Men
Let’s Be Literal . . .
1. Graph paper. Love the symmetry for some reason. Love to write on it when I have to actually write something with a pen or pencil. I suppose it’s the only ordered thing in my disordered world.
2. Just purchased a new red, patent leather belt with a great buckle. That it just happens to be a Chaps belt that I only paid $7.20 for makes it even better. I’ve been wanting a new red belt, and I’ve really needed a new flat belt to fit into my jeans. Too many of my belts are kind of bulky and unflattering. So red, on sale, and one of my favorite brands. Such a deal.
3. Aquamarines, Latin for seawater. Aside from garnets, my birthstones, I love aquamarines, which are a very pale transparent blue gemstone. Aquamarines are tied to happiness, quick intellect, courage, and everlasting youth. My engagement ring is an aquamarine as I did not want a diamond. I wanted something very different.
4. Chocolate. Do I really have to say anything more on this? And just to supplement the lettter C: coffee. My two main natural stimulants (I know, natural is questionable, but let me have my delusions).
5. Eternity by Calvin Klein. My primary scent. I’ve been wearing it for years, and I love it when Corey wears Eternity for Men. The two together combine to create something very evocative.
That’s all. A short and literal GIST for today. More later. Peace.