Things I am currently obsessing over, for no particular rhyme or reason:
Look: It’s Tom Hiddleston and a jacket with golden dragonflies!
Certain I was a flapper/torch singer in another life, and this is what my wardrobe would have looked like.
I luuuv this. I could buy it and wear it to Target.
Thailand’s Floating Market: Exactly how does one purchase anything? Do you hop from boat to boat?
Okay, so this is almost a legitimate case for concealed weapons . . .
I know that Homer Simpson is not the best role model; however, in this case . . .
So “The Walking Dead” may be infiltrating too many areas of day-to-day life.
In my mind, I look at things like this and think to myself, “well, I could have designed that . . .” Too many seasons of “Project Runway” have led me to believe that I can design and sew.
If this is an abandoned hotel, why is there a cane? Who would leave their cane? How did they walk away? And their shoes? They have no shoes and no cane. Why? Why did they leave these things. They limped out in bare feet? Why????
And now you know a little bit about how my mind works . . .
- Tom Hiddleston for Small Steps Project (amazingtomhiddleston.com)
- Tom Hiddleston Doing Car Karaoke Is a Treat for Your Heart (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- Marge Simpson Gets New Dress from Project Runway (webpronews.com)
- “Only Lovers Left Alive” Video: Vampires Tom Hiddleston, Tilda Swinton Do a Little Dance (news.softpedia.com)
- Tom Hiddleston reads from Shakespeare’s ‘thrilling’ first folio (telegraph.co.uk)
- “All Right, Let’s Not Panic. I’ll Make the Money by Selling One of my Livers. I Can get by With One.” – Homer Simpson (theultimatevirallaunchpad.wordpress.com)