Argh. I forgot to hit schedule. Dang it all…………..
This week’s headline:
Done . . .
Meanwhile, in Canada:
Um . . . excuse me? You fed the pears?
What a charming place to wile away the afternoon . . .
Another doggie for you:
I have come to love Key & Peele. In this clip, girlfriend Meegan is the worst moviegoer ever:
A few facts for you from ultrafacts:
- Dr. Dre has made more money from selling his popular Beats headphones than he did making music.
- The North Korean World Cup soccer fans are actually hand picked by the NK government and are also made up of Chinese volunteers since North Koreans are not allowed to travel.
- US President Harry Truman fell in love with his future wife Bess in Sunday School when he was 6 years old and she was 5. He never loved another woman.
- A gamer once complained on the Runic Games forums that a specific camera effect made a game unplayable for her due to a rare eye condition. Mere hours later, and early on a Sunday morning, the developers released a patch that added a user toggle for the effect.
- The “Gangnam Style” video has surpassed 2 billion views on Youtube and is the first Youtube video in history to do so.
- Netflix employs a team of “taggers” who are paid to just watch movies/shows on Netflix and tag the content.
- The astronomer Tycho Brahe not only owned a tame moose. That moose died by falling down a flight of stairs while drunk.
- In 1971, a thief broke into a house and was shot in the legs by a trap set up by the homeowner. The thief then sued for damages—and won.
- The Egyptian–Hittite peace treaty concluded around 1259 BCE is the oldest written peace treaty that still survives today.