“Understand me. I’m not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul.” ~ Charles Bukowski
Thursday afternoon, rainy and cooler, 74 degrees.
Bad day. I’m mulling over a decision that has to be made, and I just cannot see a solution in which anyone can be happy with the outcome, least of all me. To distract myself, I thought I’d just do kind of a random post . . .
- Why on earth would Corey’s recipe for beef and noodles also include mashed potatoes? Not enough calories in the noodles?
- When will Roland realize that Bailey is a dog and that he cannot have sex with her?
- I wish that Dallas could have a life-altering epiphany, but I just don’t see that happening. He’ll never change, and he’ll probably live to be 110.
- Can we ever take the time to paint this stupid house? I hate living like this.
- Why did Danny Burke leave Most Amazing Top 10? I know that this is probably only something that I wonder, well, me and the other 5 million subscribers.
- Why on earth would anyone trust a Facebook cyber bank? Talk about taking unnecessary chances . . .
- Can we just get an even 30 Democratic candidates for president? I mean, 24 isn’t nearly enough. Is it?
- Will I ever be old enough not to have breakouts? Once upon a time, I assumed that such things ended once you left your teens. Ha.
- I miss my books.
- I dreamed last night that I pushed on my stomach and a ball the size of a handball popped out. I pressed on my belly again, and another one popped out, and then a third. But no holes, just stretched skin. Weird, huh?
- What is the goats’ obsession with my Bentwood rocker? I’ve had this thing longer than my kids, and I really would prefer that it not be destroyed by goat hooves.
- Did you know that a kid swallowed a live fish, and then the fish ended up living in his lung? Also weird.
- There are no movie theaters within a half an hour of here.
- There is nothing within half an hour of here.
- My daughter wonders if I’m going crazy from the isolation yet.
- Hmm . . .
- I have so many insect bites on my limbs that it actually looks like I have small hives.
- Obviously, I’m competing with the bug zapper for number of captures.
- One of the goat girls has figured out how to make knocking sounds on the front door. I kid you not.
- Dogs like to eat goat poop. Yep. Just as disgusting as you might imagine.
- I really want to have bee hives. We have plenty of room for them. Yet another thing to go on the list.
- Did you know that bees are so essential to our lives that they even affect the production of coffee? Like coffee? Save the bees.
- Should I try to go back to work full time? The question that continues to plague me.
- The White House sent out an official letter in which the word occurring was misspelled. Not surprised.
- I really, really want to try a pint of Magnum sea salt caramel ice cream with a chocolate shell. Every time I see the commercial, I begin to salivate.
- I’m still having the script problem, particularly on WordPress and YouTube. Anyone else using Firefox experiencing the same issues? It’s making me kind of crazy. More than usual. Meh.
Well, I think that’s about all. Concentrating on thoughts is just too hard, and that’s just sad. Chocolate would definitely make me feel better.
More later. Peace.
Music by Ray LaMontagne, “Such a Simple Thing”